- Join our mailing list
Stay up to date with Festival news & info and get the insider scoop!
There are now even more yummy places to eat on #TOwaterfront. Check out this list by @amypataki of the restaurants you need to try in the Queen’s Quay Terminal building. buff.ly/2Exsudv pic.twitter.com/spj9t3sSij
Happy Valentine’s Day to all our #towaterfrontfest and #sugarshackto festival goers, partners and friends. Sending lots of love your way! #ValentinesDay2018 #spreadthelove @redpath_sugar @PortsToronto @BBishopAirport @WaterfrontBIA @MenkesLife @RBC @tridel @Hines pic.twitter.com/XuJKdLPbyM
Join us on Facebook
Local Toronto WeatherToronto, ON, CanadaFebruary 19, 2018, 7:09 amPartly cloudy
-3°Creal feel: -2°Cwind speed: 0 km/h N
Ready Aye Ready
The Royal Canadian Navy Returned to RWF!
- The Royal Canadian Navy (RCN) returned to the festival with a 440 ft Naval Frigate, HMCS Toronto!
- Visitors toured the decks of Her Majesty’s Canadian Ship (HMCS) Toronto
- Each morning the RCN held a 5km Navy fun run along the Martin Goodman Trail. Thanks to everyone who joined in!
- The second edition of the Navy Chef Cook Off happened on Saturday July 2nd. Two Commanding Officers from HMCS Toronto and HMCS York competed on the BBQ in front of a live audience! Congratulations to HMCS Toronto for taking home the cup.
- Interested in learning more about opportunities at the Royal Canadian Navy? Toronto’s HMCS York is actively hiring in a variety of exciting occupations. Visit forces.ca or email jobs_YORK@forces.gc.ca today.