- Join our mailing list
Stay up to date with Festival news & info and get the insider scoop!
Join us on Facebook
Local Toronto WeatherToronto, ON, CanadaMay 26, 2017, 8:55 amCloudy
13°Creal feel: 10°Cwind speed: 14 km/h N
Ready Aye Ready
The Royal Canadian Navy Returns to RWF!
- The Royal Canadian Navy (RCN) is returning to the festival with a 440 ft Naval Frigate, and a host of interactive on-land activities!
- Visitors are invited to jump aboard and tour the deck of Her Majesty’s Canadian Ship (HMCS) Ville de Québec.
- Enjoy a 5km Navy fun run on the mornings of July 1 & 2 along the Martin Goodman Trail. To sign up email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We’re excited to announce that the second edition of the Navy Chef Cook Off will happen once again. Stay tuned for further competition details.
- Interested in learning more about opportunities at the Royal Canadian Navy? Toronto’s HMCS York is actively hiring in a variety of exciting occupations. Visit forces.ca or email jobs_YORK@forces.gc.ca today.