- Join our mailing list
Stay up to date with Festival news & info and get the insider scoop!
Join us on Facebook
Local Toronto WeatherToronto, ON, CanadaSeptember 21, 2017, 9:57 amMostly sunny
18°Creal feel: 19°Cwind speed: 4 km/h E
Ready Aye Ready
The Royal Canadian Navy Returns to RWF!
- The Royal Canadian Navy (RCN) is returning to the festival with a 440 ft Naval Frigate, and a host of interactive on-land activities!
- Visitors are invited to jump aboard and tour the deck of Her Majesty’s Canadian Ship (HMCS) Toronto.
- Enjoy a 5km Navy fun run on the mornings of July 1 & 2 along the Martin Goodman Trail. To sign up email email@example.com.
- We’re excited to announce that the second edition of the Navy Chef Cook Off will happen once again. Two Commanding Officers, two BBQ’s, one champion. Join us for the second annual Navy Chef BBQ Cook-Off. The HMCS Toronto and HMCS York’s Commanding Officers will go head-to-head in a fiery (and tasty) battle in front of a live audience! You won’t want to miss this heated black-box style competition happening July 2nd at 12pm in Sherbourne Common.
- Interested in learning more about opportunities at the Royal Canadian Navy? Toronto’s HMCS York is actively hiring in a variety of exciting occupations. Visit forces.ca or email jobs_YORK@forces.gc.ca today.