- Join our mailing list
Stay up to date with Festival news & info and get the insider scoop!
Talk about sweet. Thank you Sylvia from Sylvia's Simple Life for coming to @sugarshackto last weekend to take pictures for your blog. The photos turned out beautifully. Take at look at buff.ly/2DIkJAs pic.twitter.com/QZexjm57J3
Get there before it melts away! This weekend is your last chance to experience Winter @OntarioPlace. Skate around a synthetic rink, warm up in front of a bonfire and explore the #WinterLightExhibition. Details at buff.ly/2CoFHrK pic.twitter.com/hJ4OKvhWLM
St.Paddy's Day is this Saturday! Celebrate all things Irish on #TOwaterfront at @amsterdambeer BrewHouse, The Goodman Pub and Kitchen or @boxcar_social. While you're by water, make sure to explore #Icebreakers. The art installations will be taken down after this weekend! pic.twitter.com/gBWFcicE4w
Join us on Facebook
Local Toronto WeatherToronto, ON, CanadaMarch 19, 2018, 5:12 pmSunny
0°Creal feel: -3°Cwind speed: 11 km/h S
Ready Aye Ready
The Royal Canadian Navy Returned to RWF!
- The Royal Canadian Navy (RCN) returned to the festival with a 440 ft Naval Frigate, HMCS Toronto!
- Visitors toured the decks of Her Majesty’s Canadian Ship (HMCS) Toronto
- Each morning the RCN held a 5km Navy fun run along the Martin Goodman Trail. Thanks to everyone who joined in!
- The second edition of the Navy Chef Cook Off happened on Saturday July 2nd. Two Commanding Officers from HMCS Toronto and HMCS York competed on the BBQ in front of a live audience! Congratulations to HMCS Toronto for taking home the cup.
- Interested in learning more about opportunities at the Royal Canadian Navy? Toronto’s HMCS York is actively hiring in a variety of exciting occupations. Visit forces.ca or email jobs_YORK@forces.gc.ca today.