- Join our mailing list
Stay up to date with Festival news & info and get the insider scoop!
Less than 2 months til this year's festival! Hang out with us on #TOwaterfront June 22-24. With a H2O-themed circus show from @A2D2circus, Family Fun Zone w/ @ParksCanada @LiveGreenTO & classic summer eats & drinks at #wineandspiritfestival It's the #1 place to start #summer2018! pic.twitter.com/86tu4YxoO3
Patio season starts tomorrow - it’s enough for us that the sun is out. And now we wait for the best patio to open...#SugarBeach. Vino on the sand & more at the Wine & Spirit Festival 🍷☀️ June 22 & 23: towaterfrontfest.com #TOwaterfront @DrinkIncEvents pic.twitter.com/wgyoTVkc06
Join us on Facebook
Local Toronto WeatherToronto, ON, CanadaApril 23, 2018, 9:05 pmIntermittent clouds
14°Creal feel: 13°Cwind speed: 7 km/h E
Ready Aye Ready
The Royal Canadian Navy Sails Back to RWF!
- The Royal Canadian Navy (RCN) returns to the festival, this time bringing another renowned tall ship along for the journey.
- The HMCS Oriole is a sail-training vessel with a great navel history.
- This will be her first appearance to the Great Lakes for over 25 years.
- Stop by the Navy booth to chat with an officer about the forces or find out more about this legendary ship.
- Interested in learning more about opportunities at the Royal Canadian Navy? Visit forces.ca today.