- Join our mailing list
Stay up to date with Festival news & info and get the insider scoop!
Let the countdown begin! Only one month to go till the @redpath_sugar Waterfront Festival, presented by @BBishopAirport, bounces back into the city. If you haven't heard, it is going to be #unforgetaball! For the sun-drenched details head to buff.ly/2ItC6HS. pic.twitter.com/395PVPH3HQ
Shopping is more fun by the #TOwaterfront! The @WaterfrontBIA #waterfrontartisanmarket returns to #HTOPark this weekend! Discover local handmade products and sample delicious food. We're delighted to once again be partnering with the market for this year's festival! pic.twitter.com/UlOzOGCwEh
Join us on Facebook
Local Toronto WeatherToronto, ON, CanadaMay 22, 2018, 5:10 pmCloudy
17°Creal feel: 19°Cwind speed: 0 km/h N
Ready Aye Ready
The Royal Canadian Navy Sails Back to RWF!
- The Royal Canadian Navy (RCN) returns to the festival, this time bringing another renowned tall ship along for the journey.
- The HMCS Oriole is a sail-training vessel with a great navel history.
- This will be her first appearance to the Great Lakes for over 25 years.
- Stop by the Navy booth to chat with an officer about the forces or find out more about this legendary ship.
- The HMCS Oriole will be docked at HTO Park, located at 339 Queens Quay West.
- Interested in learning more about opportunities at the Royal Canadian Navy? Visit forces.ca today.