- Join our mailing list
Stay up to date with Festival news & info and get the insider scoop!
Less than 2 months til this year's festival! Hang out with us on #TOwaterfront June 22-24. With a H2O-themed circus show from @A2D2circus, Family Fun Zone w/ @ParksCanada @LiveGreenTO & classic summer eats & drinks at #wineandspiritfestival It's the #1 place to start #summer2018! pic.twitter.com/86tu4YxoO3
Patio season starts tomorrow - it’s enough for us that the sun is out. And now we wait for the best patio to open...#SugarBeach. Vino on the sand & more at the Wine & Spirit Festival 🍷☀️ June 22 & 23: towaterfrontfest.com #TOwaterfront @DrinkIncEvents pic.twitter.com/wgyoTVkc06
Join us on Facebook
Local Toronto WeatherToronto, ON, CanadaApril 23, 2018, 9:06 pmIntermittent clouds
14°Creal feel: 13°Cwind speed: 7 km/h E
Pride of Baltimore II
Welcome Back Our American Friends
- The Pride of Baltimore II was commissioned in 1988 as a sailing memorial to her immediate predecessor, the original Pride of Baltimore. Both ships were built in the Inner Harbor as reproductions of 1812-era topsail schooners.
- Pride II has sailed nearly 200,000 miles, and visited over 200 ports in 40 countries in North, South, and Central America, Europe, and Asia!
- Each season the vessel visits dozens of ports of call, and welcomes aboard over 100,000 people for deck tours, sailing charters, day sails, youth programs, private events and overnight guest crew experiences.
- This was the third year that Pride of Baltimore II visited our Festival and it was great to welcome her back to Toronto!
- Vessel Type: Topsail schooner
- Flag: USA
- Homeport: Baltimore, MD
- Sparred Length: 157’
- Draft: 12’ 6”
- Beam: 26’ 4”
- Rig Height: 107’
- Sail Area: 9,018 square feet
- Power: 2 x 165 HP Caterpillar Diesels
- Hull: Wood