- Join our mailing list
Stay up to date with Festival news & info and get the insider scoop!
Let the countdown begin! Only one month to go till the @redpath_sugar Waterfront Festival, presented by @BBishopAirport, bounces back into the city. If you haven't heard, it is going to be #unforgetaball! For the sun-drenched details head to buff.ly/2ItC6HS. pic.twitter.com/395PVPH3HQ
Shopping is more fun by the #TOwaterfront! The @WaterfrontBIA #waterfrontartisanmarket returns to #HTOPark this weekend! Discover local handmade products and sample delicious food. We're delighted to once again be partnering with the market for this year's festival! pic.twitter.com/UlOzOGCwEh
Join us on Facebook
Local Toronto WeatherToronto, ON, CanadaMay 22, 2018, 5:13 pmCloudy
17°Creal feel: 19°Cwind speed: 0 km/h N
Pride of Baltimore II
Welcome Back Our American Friends
- The Pride of Baltimore II was commissioned in 1988 as a sailing memorial to her immediate predecessor, the original Pride of Baltimore. Both ships were built in the Inner Harbor as reproductions of 1812-era topsail schooners.
- Pride II has sailed nearly 200,000 miles, and visited over 200 ports in 40 countries in North, South, and Central America, Europe, and Asia!
- Each season the vessel visits dozens of ports of call, and welcomes aboard over 100,000 people for deck tours, sailing charters, day sails, youth programs, private events and overnight guest crew experiences.
- This was the third year that Pride of Baltimore II visited our Festival and it was great to welcome her back to Toronto!
- Vessel Type: Topsail schooner
- Flag: USA
- Homeport: Baltimore, MD
- Sparred Length: 157’
- Draft: 12’ 6”
- Beam: 26’ 4”
- Rig Height: 107’
- Sail Area: 9,018 square feet
- Power: 2 x 165 HP Caterpillar Diesels
- Hull: Wood