- Join our mailing list
Stay up to date with Festival news & info and get the insider scoop!
Join us on Facebook
Local Toronto WeatherToronto, ON, CanadaMay 26, 2017, 8:51 amCloudy
13°Creal feel: 10°Cwind speed: 14 km/h N
Canuck It Up!
For Canada’s 150th Birthday
Bigger, better and more Canadian than ever, the Redpath Waterfront Festival is the official launch of the ONTARIO 150 Tour and the best place to celebrate Canada’s 150th birthday! Catch these traveling shows, Rhythm of the Nation and the West Coast Lumberjack Show, in Toronto before they continue on to five more Ontario ports, including Owen Sound (July 7-9), Sault Ste Marie (July 13-15), Midland (July 21-23), Amherstburg (August 5-6) and finishing in Brockville (August 10-13).
Rhythm of the Nation
Rythme de la Nation
- Join Rhythm of the Nation for an interactive dance and musical experience featuring DJ Creeasian and hosted by bilingual actor Pierre Trudel.
- A truly diverse multi-cultural Canadian performance will evolve as each show is uniquely defined by the audience and musical influences.
- A Canada 150 Fund initiative.
- Rejoignez Rythme de la Nation pour un spectacle de danse interactive et une expérience musicale avec DJ Creeasian et presenté par l’acteur bilingue Pierre Trudel.
- Une performance multiculturelle canadienne évoluera avec chaque spectacle.
- Une initiative du Fonds Canada 150.
West Coast Lumberjack Show
- This action-packed, must-see Canadian show will have you wanting to break out your plaid!
- The 45-minute show is comprised of non-stop Lumberjack events including logrolling, tree climbing, chainsaw carving & axe throwing.
- Watch these professional athletes compete in teams to see which Lumberjack can #CanuckItUp the best!
Full schedule details coming soon! Sign up for our e-newsletter for updates on festival programming and schedule.
For more info on the ONTARIO 150 Tour visit ON150Tour.com