- Join our mailing list
Stay up to date with Festival news & info and get the insider scoop!
Less than 2 months til this year's festival! Hang out with us on #TOwaterfront June 22-24. With a H2O-themed circus show from @A2D2circus, Family Fun Zone w/ @ParksCanada @LiveGreenTO & classic summer eats & drinks at #wineandspiritfestival It's the #1 place to start #summer2018! pic.twitter.com/86tu4YxoO3
Patio season starts tomorrow - it’s enough for us that the sun is out. And now we wait for the best patio to open...#SugarBeach. Vino on the sand & more at the Wine & Spirit Festival 🍷☀️ June 22 & 23: towaterfrontfest.com #TOwaterfront @DrinkIncEvents pic.twitter.com/wgyoTVkc06
Join us on Facebook
Local Toronto WeatherToronto, ON, CanadaApril 23, 2018, 9:06 pmIntermittent clouds
14°Creal feel: 13°Cwind speed: 7 km/h E
Canuck It Up!
For Canada 150
Bigger, better and more Canadian than ever, the Redpath Waterfront Festival was the official launch of the ONTARIO 150 Tour and the best place to celebrate Canada 150! The ON150 Tour included the multicultural and interactive music and dance show Rhythm of the Nation, the West Coast Lumberjack Show and the World’s Largest Rubber Duck. The Tour travelled to five other Ontario port cities during the summer of 2017 including Owen Sound (July 7-9), Sault Ste Marie (July 13-15), Midland (July 21-23), Amherstburg (August 5-6) and finished in Brockville (August 10-13).
Rhythm of the Nation
Rythme de la Nation
- Rhythm of the Nation was an interactive dance and musical experience featuring DJ Creeasian and hosted by bilingual actor Pierre Trudel.
- Rhythm of the Nation was a truly diverse multicultural Canadian performance that showcased how music and dance has evolved in Canada. Thanks to the dancers, producers, crew and emcee for an amazing summer.
- A Canada 150 Fund initiative.
- Rejoignez Rythme de la Nation pour un spectacle de danse interactive et une expérience musicale avec DJ Creeasian et presenté par l’acteur bilingue Pierre Trudel.
- Une performance multiculturelle canadienne évoluera avec chaque spectacle.
- Une initiative du Fonds Canada 150.
West Coast Lumberjack Show
- This action-packed, must-see Canadian show was a hit throughout the Tour.
- 45-minute shows were comprised of non-stop Lumberjack events including logrolling, tree climbing, chainsaw carving & axe throwing.
- Thanks to all our wonderful Lumberjacks for breaking out their plaid and joining us on the Tour.
For more info on the ONTARIO 150 Tour visit ON150Tour.com
Family Fun Zone
Live Green Toronto brought the Fun to our Family Fun Zone in HTO Park. Complete with music, crafts, temporary tattoos, costumes, face painting, mascot visits and educational activities, they were a great addition to the festival. Visit livegreentoronto.ca to learn more about Live Green Toronto’s programs and initiatives.