- Join our mailing list
Stay up to date with Festival news & info and get the insider scoop!
Join us on Facebook
Local Toronto WeatherToronto, ON, CanadaFebruary 26, 2017, 11:46 amPartly sunny
-1°Creal feel: -10°Cwind speed: 32 km/h W
Browse, Shop, Eat
The Waterfront Artisan Market is Back
Are you a vendor looking to participate at this year’s festival? Contact Benjamin at 416 392-0335 or firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions. Online applications can be submitted to: http://www.scaddingcourt.org/WAM
- The Waterfront Artisan Market (WAM) is located in HTO Park and is presented by The Waterfront BIA in partnership with Toronto Market Company.
- WAM brings together a carefully curated mix of 50 top artisans, crafters, chefs and bakers in an open-air market.
- WAM takes place over 6 weekends from May to October where visitors can discover new and unique items from exciting up-and-coming vendors.
- If you missed WAM during our Festival, don’t worry because you still have two more weekends to check it out.
- WAM dates: May 28-29, June 18-19, July 1-3, July 30-Aug 1, September 3-5 & October 8-10.
- Discover Toronto’s food and artisan entrepreneurs while enjoying the beautiful waterfront!