- Join our mailing list
Stay up to date with Festival news & info and get the insider scoop!
We LOVE this! @torontolibrary is inviting the public to help them write a new book. Anyone on Twitter has the chance to submit a line. So far, the book is about two people who reconnect on #TOwaterfront and then hop over to Toronto Islands! buff.ly/2BjU1lF pic.twitter.com/FMUyUOyKwr
RT @PortsToronto Looking to relive this year‚Äôs Sail-In Cinema? Visit our Facebook to see some of the weekend's greatest moments. See you next year! #SailInCinema bit.ly/SailIn2018Gall‚Ä¶ pic.twitter.com/o0hDyyJjUI
Celebrate the 50th anniversary of 2001: A Space Odyssey and 10th anniversary of The Dark Night @OntarioPlace‚Äôs Cinesphere. The iconic #TOwaterfront theatre is 1 of 4 IMAX theatres in North America that will screen the IMAX 70MM film versions of the movies. buff.ly/2FtY1gX pic.twitter.com/S6l48MqlPd
Join us on Facebook
Local Toronto WeatherToronto, ON, CanadaAugust 18, 2018, 12:30 amCloudy
22°Creal feel: 22°Cwind speed: 11 km/h NE
An H20 Themed Circus Show!
- Aqua Cirque was an enchanting and colourful show from A2D2 – Aerial Dance Cirque Co.
- The show told a magical underwater tale with mystical creatures performing incredible acrobatics, aerials and nautical feats.
- After each performance, the stars of Aqua Cirque lead guided workshops where visitors learned how to put on a circus show of their own.
- Along with Aqua Cirque there was a carousel and popular carnival games including: Long Range Basketball, Big Bottle Ring Toss and everyone’s favourite, the Duck Pond.
- Aqua Cirque was located in Sherbourne Common, 61 Dockside Drive. Lower Sherbourne and Queens Quay.