- Join our mailing list
Stay up to date with Festival news & info and get the insider scoop!
Whether you're into autobiographies, short stories or mystery, @torontoWOTS has an event for you! The 29th annual festival for book and magazine lovers takes place this Sunday @HarbourfrontTO on #TOwaterfront. See you there! buff.ly/2x8h51s pic.twitter.com/DvV5RoNFXq
RT @PortsToronto Ghost stories still haunt Gibraltar Point Lighthouse on Toronto Islands. A spooky afternoon read thanks to @TorontoStar bit.ly/2CDcIBx #ReadingBreak #TorontoIslands pic.twitter.com/mGlTrv79uI
This just in! #TOicebreakers will once again take over #TOwaterfront this winter. The international design competition will be selecting four unique installations and one invited university art piece. Proposals are now being accepted. buff.ly/2MGYFua pic.twitter.com/L3gN3q2HOa
Join us on Facebook
Local Toronto WeatherToronto, ON, CanadaSeptember 23, 2018, 2:10 amMostly clear
11°Creal feel: 11°Cwind speed: 4 km/h WNW
An H20 Themed Circus Show!
- Aqua Cirque was an enchanting and colourful show from A2D2 – Aerial Dance Cirque Co.
- The show told a magical underwater tale with mystical creatures performing incredible acrobatics, aerials and nautical feats.
- After each performance, the stars of Aqua Cirque lead guided workshops where visitors learned how to put on a circus show of their own.
- Along with Aqua Cirque there was a carousel and popular carnival games including: Long Range Basketball, Big Bottle Ring Toss and everyone’s favourite, the Duck Pond.
- Aqua Cirque was located in Sherbourne Common, 61 Dockside Drive. Lower Sherbourne and Queens Quay.