- Join our mailing list
Stay up to date with Festival news & info and get the insider scoop!
That's a wrap! Kick off is at 11am tomorrow. Rain or shine! Thanks to all of our amazing sponsors and volunteers that make our festival all that it is! See you along TOwaterfront! #Toronto #festival @redpath_sugar @BBishopAirport @MenkesLife pic.twitter.com/nSzQMTyRcE
Today‚Äôs last Aqua Cirque Show starts at 7pm! Catch them tomorrow at: 12pm, 2pm And 4pm. Stay after to learn some circus tricks of your own from the @A2D2circus performers. #TOwaterfront #festival pic.twitter.com/rtcH8aivTw
Join us on Facebook
Local Toronto WeatherToronto, ON, CanadaJune 24, 2018, 10:21 amRain
18°Creal feel: 19°Cwind speed: 4 km/h ENE
An H20 Themed Circus Show!
- Aqua Cirque is an enchanting and colourful show from A2D2 – Aerial Dance Cirque Co.
- The show tells a magical underwater tale with mystical creatures performing incredible acrobatics, aerials and nautical feats. Submerge yourself with our aquatic friends as they take you on a captivating undersea journey.
- After each performance, the stars of Aqua Cirque will lead guided workshops where visitors can learn how to put on a circus show of their own.
- Ride the carousel and play popular carnival games including: Long Range Basketball, Big Bottle Ring Toss and everyone’s favourite, the Duck Pond. (Fee to ride carousel and play games).
- Aqua Cirque will be located in Sherbourne Common, 61 Dockside Drive. Lower Sherbourne and Queens Quay.
- Friday, June 22
- Showtimes: 6:00pm / 7:30pm
- Workshops: 6:30pm / 8:00pm
- Saturday, June 23
- Showtimes: 12:00pm / 2:30pm / 5:00pm / 7:00pm
- Workshops: 12:30pm / 3:00pm / 5:30pm / 7:30pm
- Sunday, June 24
- Showtimes: 12:00pm / 2:00pm / 4:00pm
- Workshops: 12:30pm / 2:30pm / 4:30pm