- Join our mailing list
Stay up to date with Festival news & info and get the insider scoop!
Let the countdown begin! Only one month to go till the @redpath_sugar Waterfront Festival, presented by @BBishopAirport, bounces back into the city. If you haven't heard, it is going to be #unforgetaball! For the sun-drenched details head to buff.ly/2ItC6HS. pic.twitter.com/395PVPH3HQ
Shopping is more fun by the #TOwaterfront! The @WaterfrontBIA #waterfrontartisanmarket returns to #HTOPark this weekend! Discover local handmade products and sample delicious food. We're delighted to once again be partnering with the market for this year's festival! pic.twitter.com/UlOzOGCwEh
Join us on Facebook
Local Toronto WeatherToronto, ON, CanadaMay 22, 2018, 5:16 pmCloudy
17°Creal feel: 19°Cwind speed: 0 km/h N
An H20 Themed Circus Show!
- Aqua Cirque is an enchanting and colourful show from A2D2 – Aerial Cirque Co.
- Surfing hula hoop artists, nautical contortionists and H2O themed aerialists will tell the story of Aqua Cirque, a magical tale about water.
- After each performance, the stars of Aqua Cirque will lead guided workshops where visitors can learn how to put on a circus show of their own.
- Ride the carousel and play popular carnival games including: Long Range Basketball, Big Bottle Ring Toss and everyone’s favourite, the Duck Pond. (Fee to ride carousel and play games).
- Aqua Cirque will be located in Sherbourne Common, 61 Dockside Drive. Lower Sherbourne and Queens Quay.