- Join our mailing list
Stay up to date with Festival news & info and get the insider scoop!
RT @PortsToronto The votes have been tallied and this yearâ€™s Sail-In Cinema is sure to be a â€˜slam dunkâ€™! Join us at Sugar Beach by land or by boat August 10-11. Visit sailincinema.com for the full movie schedule. #Toronto #SugarBeach pic.twitter.com/MAjXOAfK7d
Join us on Facebook
Local Toronto WeatherToronto, ON, CanadaJuly 21, 2018, 10:44 pmCloudy
24°Creal feel: 22°Cwind speed: 22 km/h ESE
An H20 Themed Circus Show!
- Aqua Cirque was an enchanting and colourful show from A2D2 – Aerial Dance Cirque Co.
- The show told a magical underwater tale with mystical creatures performing incredible acrobatics, aerials and nautical feats.
- After each performance, the stars of Aqua Cirque lead guided workshops where visitors learned how to put on a circus show of their own.
- Along with Aqua Cirque there was a carousel and popular carnival games including: Long Range Basketball, Big Bottle Ring Toss and everyone’s favourite, the Duck Pond.
- Aqua Cirque was located in Sherbourne Common, 61 Dockside Drive. Lower Sherbourne and Queens Quay.