The Redpath Waterfront Festival is a rain or shine event. However, programming and schedules are subject to change, weather permitting. General admission to the Redpath Waterfront Festival is free.
TALL SHIP DECK TOURS
The festival is free to attend, however, visitors will need to purchase a boarding pass in order to tour the decks of the ships. Tickets are available for purchase online (link coming in 2019) and onsite. Visit the home page of the website for information on pricing (once available). All ticket sales are final. No refunds or exchanges. Tickets are not for resale and are non transferable. Due to the nature of their construction, ships do not have wheelchair access, and there is limited access to people with mobility restrictions. Valid wristbands are good for ship deck tours aboard all participating vessels and wristbands must be worn at all times. Your wristband does not guarantee access to all ships at all times as lines may be cut off due to overcrowding. Boarding access subject to capacity restrictions and availability. The festival will not offer compensation based on inclement weather and in the case of extreme weather conditions, ship deck tours may be suspended. Ticket holder assumes responsibility for knowledge of weather.
ON DECK RESTRICTIONS
Tripping hazards are unavoidable aboard sailing vessels and the highest degree of care is expected of all visitors.
- Proper footwear must be worn by all visitors boarding the ships (rubber sole shoes, sneakers or boat shoes). Leather sole shoes are slippery and dangerous on deck.
- Absolutely no spike heels are permitted aboard any ship.
- Visitors may not sit on the caprail, taffrail or bulwarks enclosing the deck.
- Smoking is not permitted aboard any ship. Alcoholic beverages, food (including chewing gum) and beverages are strictly prohibited and not permitted aboard the ships.
- Handrails must be used by visitors when boarding and departing the ships.
- Visitors may not run, jump or bounce on the gangways or deck of the ships.
- Visitors may not climb on the rigging under any circumstances.
- No coolers or bags more than 14 inches long permitted on board the ships. No glass containers, cans or alcoholic beverages, pets, strollers, umbrellas, motorized vehicles, bicycles, skateboards, roller skates, roller blades or weapons.
The purchaser ASSUMES ALL RISKS BEFORE, DURING OR AFTER THE EVENT INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, INJURY FROM SPECTATOR AREAS, ON OR OFF THE SHIPS, ACCIDENTS OR INJURY FROM FIRES, and agree that Water’s Edge Festivals & Events, its members, subcontractors and the City of Toronto, owners and lessors of property used in connection with the event, all event participants, sponsors, sanctioning bodies, and any of their employees, agents, officers and directors are hereby RELEASED from any and all claims arising from the event. You grant permission to use your voice, image, and/or likeness in connection with any photograph, live or recorded display of the event, without any compensation. You agree that images and sounds of the event obtained by you, will not be broadcast, published or used for any commercial purposes under any circumstances.
We reserve the right to remove you from the property operated by us, without refund, without cause and for any reason. All disputes relating to the ticket shall be governed by Ontario Law.