The festival is a rain or shine event. Programming is subject to change, weather permitting. No refunds or exchanges.
IMPORTANT TICKETING INFORMATION
- There are a limited number of tickets for deck tours available per day (June 29, June 30 & July 1). All tickets are date specific and non-transferrable. Processing Fees and HST are included in the final ticket price.
- Your mobile or printed ticket must be redeemed in person for a wristband(s) onsite at the Ticket Booths located in Harbour Square Park, Sherbourne Common and Sugar Beach during festival operating hours.
- These wristbands are required for deck tours of the following ships: Bluenose II, Picton Castle, U.S. Brig Niagara, Pride of Baltimore II, Denis Sullivan, Fair Jeanne, St. Lawrence II & Playfair.
- It’s free to board the HMCS Oriole and the Canadian Coast Guard’s service vessel. Kajama and Empire Sandy are permanent attractions and are NOT included in deck tours.
- Wristbands must be worn at all times. Boarding access is subject to capacity restrictions and availability.
- The festival will not offer compensation based on inclement weather. In the case of extreme weather conditions, deck tours may be suspended.
TALL SHIP RULES AND REGULATIONS
Due to the nature of their construction, ships do not have wheelchair access, and there is limited access to people with mobility restrictions.
- Tripping hazards are unavoidable aboard sailing vessels and the highest degree of care is expected of all visitors.
- Proper footwear must be worn by anyone boarding the ships (ex. rubber sole shoes & sneakers). Leather sole shoes are slippery and dangerous on deck.
- No spike heels are permitted aboard any ship.
- Smoking or vaping tobacco and cannabis are not permitted aboard any ship. Beverages (alcoholic & non) and food (including chewing gum) are strictly prohibited.
- Handrails must be used by visitors when boarding and departing the ships.
- Visitors may not run, jump or bounce on the gangways or deck of the ships.
- No bags more than 14 inches long permitted on the ships. No glass containers, cans, pets, strollers, umbrellas, motorized vehicles, bicycles, skateboards, roller blades or weapons.
- Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
The purchaser ASSUMES ALL RISKS BEFORE, DURING OR AFTER THE EVENT INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, INJURY FROM SPECTATOR AREAS, ON OR OFF THE SHIPS, ACCIDENTS OR INJURY FROM FIRES, and agree that Water’s Edge Festivals & Events, its members, subcontractors and the City of Toronto, owners and lessors of property used in connection with the event, all event participants, sponsors, sanctioning bodies, and any of their employees, agents, officers and directors are hereby RELEASED from any and all claims arising from the event. You grant permission to use your voice, image, and/or likeness in connection with any photograph, live or recorded display of the event, without any compensation. You agree that images and sounds of the event obtained by you, will not be broadcast, published or used for any commercial purposes. All disputes relating to the ticket shall be governed by Ontario Law.