- Join our mailing list
Stay up to date with Festival news & info and get the insider scoop!
That's a wrap! Kick off is at 11am tomorrow. Rain or shine! Thanks to all of our amazing sponsors and volunteers that make our festival all that it is! See you along TOwaterfront! #Toronto #festival @redpath_sugar @BBishopAirport @MenkesLife pic.twitter.com/nSzQMTyRcE
Today‚Äôs last Aqua Cirque Show starts at 7pm! Catch them tomorrow at: 12pm, 2pm And 4pm. Stay after to learn some circus tricks of your own from the @A2D2circus performers. #TOwaterfront #festival pic.twitter.com/rtcH8aivTw
Join us on Facebook
Local Toronto WeatherToronto, ON, CanadaJune 24, 2018, 10:21 amRain
18°Creal feel: 19°Cwind speed: 4 km/h ENE
HTO Pendulum Wave, presented by Menkes
Have a Ball on Toronto’s Waterfront!
- HTO Pendulum Wave is a giant beach ball installation that is being custom built for the festival by Canadian event design firm, Decor & More.
- Fast Facts
- The installation is made up of six, 6.5 ft beach balls
- Entire installation will be 22′ tall, 42′ wide & 12′ deep
- Installation will weigh approximately 19,000 lbs
- More than 130 sq ft of material is being used to create the beach balls
- Building upon the idea behind science’s most popular instrument, the balls will be suspended from a large truss frame and will swing back and forth like a pendulum.
- Snap a selfie at the photo op area where you can climb on a replica ball.
- The HTO Pendulum Wave will be located in HTO Park, 339 Queens Quay West
- The festival is proud to have Menkes as the exclusive sponsor of this unique installation.