- Join our mailing list
Stay up to date with Festival news & info and get the insider scoop!
Let the countdown begin! Only one month to go till the @redpath_sugar Waterfront Festival, presented by @BBishopAirport, bounces back into the city. If you haven't heard, it is going to be #unforgetaball! For the sun-drenched details head to buff.ly/2ItC6HS. pic.twitter.com/395PVPH3HQ
Shopping is more fun by the #TOwaterfront! The @WaterfrontBIA #waterfrontartisanmarket returns to #HTOPark this weekend! Discover local handmade products and sample delicious food. We're delighted to once again be partnering with the market for this year's festival! pic.twitter.com/UlOzOGCwEh
Join us on Facebook
Local Toronto WeatherToronto, ON, CanadaMay 22, 2018, 5:17 pmCloudy
17°Creal feel: 19°Cwind speed: 0 km/h N
HTO Pendulum Wave, presented by Menkes
Come Have a Ball!
- HTO Pendulum Wave is a giant beach ball installation that is being custom built for the festival by Canadian event design firm, Decor and More.
- Fast Facts
- The installation is made up of six, 6.5 ft beach balls
- Entire installation will be 22′ tall, 42′ wide & 12′ deep
- Installation will weigh approximately 19,000 lbs
- More than 130 sq ft of material is being used to create the beach balls
- Building upon the idea behind science’s most popular instrument, the balls will be suspended from a large truss frame and will swing back and forth like a pendulum.
- Visitors will be able to interact with the installation and will have no shortage of selfie opportunities.
- The HTO Pendulum Wave will be located in HTO Park, 339 Queens Quay West.
- The festival is proud to have Menkes as the exclusive sponsor of this unique installation.