- Join our mailing list
Stay up to date with Festival news & info and get the insider scoop!
Join us on Facebook
Local Toronto WeatherToronto, ON, CanadaJune 23, 2017, 7:22 amCloudy
20°Creal feel: 21°Cwind speed: 11 km/h SE
Getting to the FestivalTTC
- For HTO Park, take the 509 or 510 Westbound or Eastbound Streetcar along Queens Quay to Harbourfront Centre stop and walk West to HTO Park (World’s Largest Rubber Duck).
- For Sherbourne Common, take the 6 Bay bus, get off at Dockside Dr at Queens Quay East. Or ride the 75 Sherbourne bus, get off at Sherbourne St at Lakeshore Blvd.
- To avoid congestion from construction and traffic delays, we suggest taking public transit to the Festival and walking south from Union station. If you are driving, please note the below directions.
- From West – Head east on Highway 401 or QEW towards Toronto. Exit Lakeshore Blvd. or Spadina Ave. and travel South to Queens Quay Blvd.
- From East – Head west on Highway 401 take the DVP to the Lakeshore exit. Go right at the lights along Lakeshore Blvd. Take a left on Parliament Street intersection which turns into Queens Quay Blvd.
- Parliament & Lakeshore – 333 Lakeshore Blvd. East
- The Westin Harbour Castle – 1 Harbour Square
- Queen’s Quay Terminal – 207 Queens Quay West
- Harbourfront Centre – 235 Queens Quay West
- Radisson Hotel Admiral Toronto – 249 Queens Quay West
- Unit Park: 7 Queens Quay E, Toronto, ON, Canada
- P6 Spadina Pier Parking Garage: 539 Queens Quay W, Toronto, ON M5V 3M8, Canada
- Impark: 65 Navy Wharf Ct, Toronto, ON M5V 3S2, Canada
- Impark: 15 York St, Toronto, ON M5J 0A3
- Rees Street Lot (P3): 318 Queens Quay West, Toronto, ON M5V 3A7
From Union Subway Station walk south through Union Railway Station into the ACC Galleria and turn left for Bay Street. Walk south to Queens Quay.Free RWF Shuttle
Hop on the free RWF Shuttle courtesy of Hyundai to travel between Sherbourne Common & HTO Park