- Join our mailing list
Stay up to date with Festival news & info and get the insider scoop!
Join us on Facebook
Local Toronto WeatherToronto, ON, CanadaApril 24, 2017, 1:09 pmMostly sunny
9°Creal feel: 8°Cwind speed: 22 km/h E
Getting to the FestivalTTC
- Take the 509 or 510 Westbound or Eastbound Streetcar along Queens Quay to the Ferry Terminal stop which brings you to Harbour Square Park (Navy) or go to the Harbourfront Centre stop and walk West to HTO Park (Tall Ships).
For other routes, please visit the TTC Trip Planner
- To avoid congestion from construction and traffic delays, we suggest taking public transit to the Festival and walking south from Union station.
- If you are driving, please note the below directions.From West – Head east on Highway 401 or QEW towards Toronto. Exit Lakeshore Blvd. or Spadina Ave. and travel South to Queens Quay Blvd.
From East – Head west on Highway 401 take the DVP to the Lakeshore exit. Go right at the lights along Lakeshore Blvd. Take a left on Parliament Street intersection which turns into Queens Quay Blvd.
- Parliament & Lakeshore – 333 Lakeshore Blvd. East
- The Westin Harbour Castle – 1 Harbour Square
- Queen’s Quay Terminal – 207 Queens Quay West
- Harbourfront Centre – 235 Queens Quay West
- Radisson Hotel Admiral Toronto – 249 Queens Quay West
- Unit Park: 7 Queens Quay E, Toronto, ON, Canada
- P6 Spadina Pier Parking Garage: 539 Queens Quay W, Toronto, ON M5V 3M8, Canada
- Impark: 65 Navy Wharf Ct, Toronto, ON M5V 3S2, Canada
- Impark: 15 York St, Toronto, ON M5J 0A3
- Rees Street Lot (P3): 318 Queens Quay West, Toronto, ON M5V 3A7
From Union Subway Station walk south through Union Railway Station into the ACC Galleria and turn left for Bay Street. Walk south to Queens Quay.