- Join our mailing list
Stay up to date with Festival news & info and get the insider scoop!
We LOVE this! @torontolibrary is inviting the public to help them write a new book. Anyone on Twitter has the chance to submit a line. So far, the book is about two people who reconnect on #TOwaterfront and then hop over to Toronto Islands! buff.ly/2BjU1lF pic.twitter.com/FMUyUOyKwr
RT @PortsToronto Looking to relive this year‚Äôs Sail-In Cinema? Visit our Facebook to see some of the weekend's greatest moments. See you next year! #SailInCinema bit.ly/SailIn2018Gall‚Ä¶ pic.twitter.com/o0hDyyJjUI
Celebrate the 50th anniversary of 2001: A Space Odyssey and 10th anniversary of The Dark Night @OntarioPlace‚Äôs Cinesphere. The iconic #TOwaterfront theatre is 1 of 4 IMAX theatres in North America that will screen the IMAX 70MM film versions of the movies. buff.ly/2FtY1gX pic.twitter.com/S6l48MqlPd
Join us on Facebook
Local Toronto WeatherToronto, ON, CanadaAugust 18, 2018, 12:30 amCloudy
22°Creal feel: 22°Cwind speed: 11 km/h NE
Getting to the FestivalTTC
- For HTO Park, take the 509 or 510 westbound or eastbound streetcar along Queens Quay to Rees St stop. You are then at the Park.
- For Sherbourne Common, take the 6 Bay bus, get off at Dockside Dr at Queens Quay East. Or ride the¬†75 Sherbourne bus, get off at Sherbourne St at Lakeshore Blvd.
For other routes and accessibility routes, please visit the TTC Trip Planner.Walking from GO and TTC Union Station
From Union GO and Subway Station walk south through Union Railway Station into the ACC Galleria and turn left for Bay Street. Walk south to Queens Quay.
To plan your trip with GO visit GO Trip PlannerDriving
- To avoid congestion from construction and traffic delays, we suggest taking public transit to the Festival and walking south from Union station. If you are driving, please note the below directions.
- From West – Head east on Highway 401 or QEW towards Toronto.¬†Exit Lakeshore Blvd. or Spadina Ave. and travel South to Queens Quay Blvd.
- From East – Head west on Highway 401 take the DVP to the Lakeshore exit. Go right at the lights along Lakeshore Blvd. Take a left on Parliament Street intersection which turns into Queens Quay Blvd.
Use the Green P Parking website to help you find a place to park.