- Join our mailing list
Stay up to date with Festival news & info and get the insider scoop!
Whether you're into autobiographies, short stories or mystery, @torontoWOTS has an event for you! The 29th annual festival for book and magazine lovers takes place this Sunday @HarbourfrontTO on #TOwaterfront. See you there! buff.ly/2x8h51s pic.twitter.com/DvV5RoNFXq
RT @PortsToronto Ghost stories still haunt Gibraltar Point Lighthouse on Toronto Islands. A spooky afternoon read thanks to @TorontoStar bit.ly/2CDcIBx #ReadingBreak #TorontoIslands pic.twitter.com/mGlTrv79uI
This just in! #TOicebreakers will once again take over #TOwaterfront this winter. The international design competition will be selecting four unique installations and one invited university art piece. Proposals are now being accepted. buff.ly/2MGYFua pic.twitter.com/L3gN3q2HOa
Join us on Facebook
Local Toronto WeatherToronto, ON, CanadaSeptember 23, 2018, 3:00 amMostly clear
10°Creal feel: 11°Cwind speed: 0 km/h SW
Getting to the FestivalTTC
- For HTO Park, take the 509 or 510 westbound or eastbound streetcar along Queens Quay to Rees St stop. You are then at the Park.
- For Sherbourne Common, take the 6 Bay bus, get off at Dockside Dr at Queens Quay East. Or ride the¬†75 Sherbourne bus, get off at Sherbourne St at Lakeshore Blvd.
For other routes and accessibility routes, please visit the TTC Trip Planner.Walking from GO and TTC Union Station
From Union GO and Subway Station walk south through Union Railway Station into the ACC Galleria and turn left for Bay Street. Walk south to Queens Quay.
To plan your trip with GO visit GO Trip PlannerDriving
- To avoid congestion from construction and traffic delays, we suggest taking public transit to the Festival and walking south from Union station. If you are driving, please note the below directions.
- From West – Head east on Highway 401 or QEW towards Toronto.¬†Exit Lakeshore Blvd. or Spadina Ave. and travel South to Queens Quay Blvd.
- From East – Head west on Highway 401 take the DVP to the Lakeshore exit. Go right at the lights along Lakeshore Blvd. Take a left on Parliament Street intersection which turns into Queens Quay Blvd.
Use the Green P Parking website to help you find a place to park.