- Join our mailing list
Stay up to date with Festival news & info and get the insider scoop!
That's a wrap! Kick off is at 11am tomorrow. Rain or shine! Thanks to all of our amazing sponsors and volunteers that make our festival all that it is! See you along TOwaterfront! #Toronto #festival @redpath_sugar @BBishopAirport @MenkesLife pic.twitter.com/nSzQMTyRcE
Today‚Äôs last Aqua Cirque Show starts at 7pm! Catch them tomorrow at: 12pm, 2pm And 4pm. Stay after to learn some circus tricks of your own from the @A2D2circus performers. #TOwaterfront #festival pic.twitter.com/rtcH8aivTw
Join us on Facebook
Local Toronto WeatherToronto, ON, CanadaJune 24, 2018, 10:19 amRain
18°Creal feel: 19°Cwind speed: 4 km/h ENE
Getting to the FestivalTTC
- For HTO Park, take the 509 or 510 westbound or eastbound streetcar along Queens Quay to Rees St stop. You are then at the Park.
- For Sherbourne Common, take the 6 Bay bus, get off at Dockside Dr at Queens Quay East. Or ride the¬†75 Sherbourne bus, get off at Sherbourne St at Lakeshore Blvd.
For other routes and accessibility routes, please visit the TTC Trip Planner.Walking from GO and TTC Union Station
From Union GO and Subway Station walk south through Union Railway Station into the ACC Galleria and turn left for Bay Street. Walk south to Queens Quay.
To plan your trip with GO visit GO Trip PlannerDriving
- To avoid congestion from construction and traffic delays, we suggest taking public transit to the Festival and walking south from Union station. If you are driving, please note the below directions.
- From West – Head east on Highway 401 or QEW towards Toronto.¬†Exit Lakeshore Blvd. or Spadina Ave. and travel South to Queens Quay Blvd.
- From East – Head west on Highway 401 take the DVP to the Lakeshore exit. Go right at the lights along Lakeshore Blvd. Take a left on Parliament Street intersection which turns into Queens Quay Blvd.
Use the Green P Parking website to help you find a place to park.