The Redpath Waterfront Festival is a unique festival that provides on-land and water programming while positioning and promoting Toronto locally, nationally and internationally as a waterfront destination. The Redpath Waterfront Festival is proud to recognize Toronto Brigantine Inc. as the Festival’s charity of choice. Toronto Brigantine provides sail training opportunities to youth, “building character through adventure”.
The Festival Team
Event Marketing, Design & Production
Krista Slack + Aylett Inc.
- Producer/Strategic Designer: Krista Slack firstname.lastname@example.org
- Project Manager: Lisa Slack email@example.com
- Project Coodinator: Linda Shin firstname.lastname@example.org
Marketing & Partnerships
- President: Lea Parrell email@example.com
- Manager, Marketing & Partnership Services: Natisha Patel firstname.lastname@example.org
- Consultant, Marketing & Communications: Victoria Parrell email@example.com
Hillard Gordon Communications
- Principal and Integrated Brand Strategist: Marylou Hillard firstname.lastname@example.org
- Creative Director: Larry Gordon email@example.com
Digital & Social
Lux 9 Inc.
- Principal: Kate Driscoll firstname.lastname@example.org
- Art Director: Annie Runciman email@example.com
- Creative & Social: Emilia Dallman firstname.lastname@example.org
Peggy Sheffield & Associates Inc.